Dashiel is a little chatter box. He is talking so much and his vocabulary is really growing. He says the cutest things. Some of my favorites lately have been:
"Mommy, play swords?"
"I made a mess."
"No baby, no baby!"
"Daddy home soon."
"I'm okay" which sounds like I.K.
He also says "I love you" to everyone and all of his stuffed animals and toys. He loves to talk on the phone so when I am talking he yells, "I need to say hi." until I let him talk to whoever I am talking to. For his bedtime routine when we ask him whose turn it is to say the prayer he always says "Daddy's turn" and then when he is in his bed he says "I need a hug" before we turn off the light.
He has started singing. He sings random songs or just says the last word of the line to the song we are singing. Today in Sacrament meeting Morgan told him we were going to sing a song about Jesus so he started singing "Jesus, Jesus". He also will tell you if you he doesn't like your singing he often tells me "Mommy stop singing, no singing."
But the funniest has been his addition of "O My Word!" to any situation. I wanted to get a video of him saying that and I thought I would be able to easily edit the video so that you would just get his saying "O my word" but I couldn't figure it out so this is me trying to get Dashiel to cooperate with my idea.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment