


Myles has been walking with his Lion for about two weeks now. He loves it!! He is getting braver everyday. I take him outside and he walks across the driveway while Dashiel and the neighbor boys are riding their bikes and scooters. I like the first video because you can hear him talking while he is walking around and in the second video I love the little waddle steps he has while he is walking away from the camera. The videos are short so it won't take you long to watch them.
5 comments:
From what I can see of "Dog"... it looks exactly like the "Doggie" that my 2yr old is obsessed with. :)
Cute. :) It's sweet that Dashiel was trying to take a picture of his stuffed animal! :) I can definitely see Jonathan doing that in the near future.
Seriously your kids could not be cuter. What do you feed them?
He is so cute with his dog. Jennah and Susanna both have to take a special toy with them whenever we leave the house so don't stress it. I can't believe he figured out how to use the camera. I guess my kids are just tecno challenged. love ya
Yeah Myles! I love the pics D took too. Too cute! Josh always finds ours too and trys to get it going. He always has to see his pictures after i take them of him. Love it.
Post a Comment