Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Number Three

The body is on the left with the legs tucked up, the two white dots are the hands and the head is on the right. You can see the pointy little chin.
That's right I'm pregnant! I had my first prenatal visit today and I am right on track at 11 weeks putting the due date April 1st. Yep, April Fools on me, I was totally surprised by this pregnancy as we were taking preventative measures to not get pregnant. I was very overwhelmed at first and completely emotional but now I am started to get excited about this new addition to our family. Morgan was excited from the very beginning and is hoping for a . He has taken over the job of doing the dishes as it makes me throw up. He has been so great. Dashiel knows that there is a baby inside my belly and says that it is "growing bigger and bigger and needs a bigger belly". He has no idea how much his world will change, Myles will be moving into his room soon. Myles at 16 months is clueless but I think he will be fine. We will probably need to stop calling him Baby so there isn't confusion.

At my exam today they couldn't hear the heart beat so I got the pleasure of an ultrasound. The baby is fine but it was horrible waiting and waiting to find out what was going on. The baby is really far back there but it was moving around like crazy. I think it will be another boy by the way it was kicking and flapping around.

So that is our big news and the reason I haven't blogged lately. I just lie around the house and feel sick. The boys are great and I am hoping to feel better soon. My friends and family have been so helpful, I am very thankful.

9 comments:

Ron & Becky said...

Wow!!!Congratulations! You will love having your kids close together. It's a little tough for the time while they're all "babies", but it's wonderful once they're a little older. You are such a cute and amazing mom - I'm REALLY excited for you! love you - aunt becky

theriddle said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Congrats Jennie! We're excited for you!! Voting for a girl! :)

Leah and family said...

COngrats Jennie! How fun. I can't think of a better time of year to be pregnant either. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!!! Can I tell you how much you are going to love having three! It's a little adjustment at first, but baby #3 is just always such a sweetheart. And April is a great time to have a baby - I really enjoyed having Mollie then. We are so happy for your darling family. Congratulations!! (I hope you start feeling better soon!)

Becky said...

I am so happy for you. Did the doctor give you an RX? Let me know. I am glad to hear that you are starting to get excited. It really is a good time of the year to be prego. Love ya!

Jessica Marie said...

Thanks for sharing the news! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Cassia said...

Congratulations! :)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Congratulations! So exciting. My brother and his wife are also expecting. Their official due date is April 21, 2009 but, she probably will have the baby either April 14th or 15th, 2009. I guess congrats to both families. WE ARE HOPING and praying as a family for a healthy and strong heartbeat and healthy baby and everything. Again congrats! So exciting and happy for you!