Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a Boy

I had my ultrasound last night and Morgan and I found out we are having another boy. I am so excited! The baby weighs one pound and from what we could see on the ultrasound he is perfect. Ten fingers and ten toes. He was so wiggly; stretching, rolling, opening his mouth and kicking. He was good for the ultrasound tech who was able to see everything she needed to. Dashiel said from the beginning that he was going to have a baby brother and he was right. Myles still doesn't have a clue but he likes to play the drums on my growing belly.

Wow, I'm going to be a Mom of three little boys three years and younger. I better not think too much about it or I might have a heart attack. I'm sure it will all work out, that's what Morgan keeps telling me.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh Jennie Congrats! I bet they will all have so much fun together

mjseavers said...

Like I said Jennie, if there is anyone who can do it, it's YOU!

Cassia said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will do a wonderful job with all three. (And you can still use hand-me down clothes, if they're still in good condition--that has been a very nice part of having another child of the same gender for us.) :)

Becky said...

Jennie - Congrats on your little boy. You are such an amazing mom to your little boys I am sure one more will be nothing for you! I am so happy that he is healthy. Take care of yourself.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Jennie- Congratulations on your baby boy! that is so exciting. My brother and sister in law get to find out if they are having a boy or girl this tuesday- November 25th, 2008 (of course). I hope and am praying their baby is Healthy just like yours is.

Congratulations!

Kerrie said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! We need some good boys in this world and i totally trust my girls to your boys for sure! Oh wait-i only have boys too! :) HAHA! My siter is prego with boy #4 out of 4! Boys boys boys! I love them. I don't know what i'd do with a girl to be honest! You'll do fine. You're amazing and can do anything you set your heart to.