Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chase's smiles

Chase is such a happy little guy and I wanted to get a few pictures of him smiling. I didn't think it would be too hard because he is so great but the camera came out and the smiles left. I got one really smiley face from Chase and then Dashiel and Myles needed their pictures taken. I love my boys.Myles took this picture. Dashiel said "Myles, take a picture of my bum."

4 comments:

Leah and family said...

we have lots of those bum picture moments with Hayden...dontcha just LOVE little boys. :) They are such boys.

Leah and family said...

Oh- and Chase totally look like you in the smiley pic. Love it. So cute.

Corinne said...

Oh I miss them so much!!!

Katherine said...

Your boys are so cute Jennie. I'm sure you have such a fun time with them (along with the craziness).