I started potty-training Myles this Monday. We're into day two and things so far haven't been great but I am trying to stay positive. I am following the three day method and it says to stay consistent and use lots of praise, I just wish I had something to praise. Morgan thinks I am crazy but I am still hoping for a miracle. Here are some darling pictures of Myles that Daniel, my brother-in-law, took on Easter Sunday. Enjoy.




2 comments:
I love him!
Good luck! That was us last year with Jonathan. Honestly, I was just about ready to give up and thinking it just wasn't going to work - and then it did. It was a nice shock. :) I'm hoping to try it with Emma this summer... but we'll see when I feel brave enough for the attempt. :) I hope Myles picks it up soon! :)
Post a Comment