Thursday, October 29, 2009

october

My sweet baby loves food, he is my first child to actually eat, and I love it. His cheeks are just going to keep getting chubbier. Also Chase now has two teeth on the bottom and they are in enough that you can see them when he smiles. So cute!

Papa and Dari came for a visit from Oregon, we loved seeing them and Chase loved his first taste of whip cream from Papa. He liked it so much he grabbed a whole handful of pie, he knows the good stuff.



We had cousin Royal over while his parents were out of town. It was so fun to have him come and the boys all had a great time. We made him a bed on the floor in Dashiel and Myles's room and I was so surprised that it was quiet by 8:00. The next day I took the boys to Sam's club and even with four of them I managed just fine. Royal was so good and it was so fun to have him.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Fun updates. I love all the pics. I am glad Dashiel had a good birthday. Love ya!

Mandy said...

Your family is so darling! We really miss you guys! Can we please get together soon??