To my DELIGHT Chase started talking this week. He says so many new words all of the sudden. Chase has always been a "talker" but now we can actually understand some of what he is jabbering at us. So just for the record here are some words he says:
Prior to this week
mama
dada
tickle
uh-oh
baby
growling sound
This week
it fall
my ball
hi
mine
A plane
I see
bye
book
snake sound
monkey sound
froggy sound
It is so crazy to me that he could double his vocabulary in one week. Just this morning Chase was sitting on Morgan's lap and wanted some of his cereal so he signed "more" all on his own. This is such a fun stage, Chase is such a darling baby... toddler.
Just last week I was telling Morgan that I didn't think Chase was saying enough words for his age. After the whole speech think with Myles I am a little worried (paranoid) about my children meeting their developmental markers. I was going to start writing down the few words Chase did say so I could know what to tell the doctor at his 18 month check up (this is typical behavior for the overly-worried person that I am). I am glad that I was worrying for nothing (also typical) and that Chase has started communicating so well.
1 comment:
Yeah Chase! He is so cute and growing up way too fast in my opinion.
Post a Comment