I love Autumn. There are so many great things about this time of year. The crisp air outside is wonderful and the color on the mountains is gorgeous. The weather this year has been especially nice and I have been spending the afternoons outside with the boys.
Dashiel can ride his bike without training wheels! The neighbor boy taught him last week and Dash just took off. I think riding such a small bike really makes a difference and the fact that I wasn't the one trying to get him to do it was perfect. We went to walmart that night when Morgan got off work and bought Dash an awesome transformers helmet.
Myles wouldn't look at the camera and definately wouldn't smile for his preschool class picture. He is pouting beautifully while every other little kid is cheesing it up.
I told Myles he looked cute and he told me "Chaser is cute, I am awesome."
Chase loves to plop himself down in a chair or on a lap with a book.
I am looking forward to making a lot of soup. While chili is so delicious.
Last night I started knitting two socks at the same time. I was excited to learn a new method of knitting from my Mom.
Dashiel and Myles were at the kitchen table playing games on the computer so Chase pushed his chair over to them and climbed up. He will not be left out.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Dash! You have Jennah totally outdone.
I had a lot of fun reading some of your posts. It has been forever since I've blogged or looked at blogs. Anyway, I read about the toddler bed thing and how you followed Baby Wise. Don't you love that book? It saved my life when Jamie was a baby and I was sleep-depriving her trying to get her to sleep through the night. Silly me. Wish I had known from the beginning.
Post a Comment