Dashiel is getting too tall for his 5T pants. I can't believe I don't get to shop for him in the same section at the store as the other boys any more.
The baby weighs as much as a head of cauliflower this week and I look like I'm carrying a watermelon.
My si joint is doing much better and Dashiel is a big help at carrying my "bum pad" around at church.
Chase can now look at a family picture and name all of us. Mom, Da-y, Sashiel, Myo and Che. If you ask him what is in my belly he will say "baby."
Dash weighs 43 lbs. Myles weighs 33 lbs. and Chase weighs 30 lbs.
I have been knitting cotton dishcloths lately. They are so handy in the kitchen.
We are teaching Chase to answer "two" and hold up two fingers when we ask him how old he is. We want him to be ready for the big day.
Myles added the name Green Lantern to the list of possible names for the baby along with his previous suggestion of Superman.
I have still been doing the flylady.net program. I feel like my house is staying straight and slowly but surely getting clean. It is so nice to have organized kitchen cupboards.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you just love Flylady? I do! And your SI pain--I had to look up what that was and I think I have had the same thing in the past. I also went to a chiropractor and had great results. I've been lucky this time around to avoid it though.
I loved catching up on all of your posts (I hadn't been to your blog in a couple of months). Such a great family! I am always amazed at how you manage to get so much done - all the knitting, art classes, book reading, etc. all with your three boys AND being pregnant! You are amazing!!!
I heard you welcomed Asher into the world today! Congrats! He's adorable!
Post a Comment