Monday, October 10, 2011

June 2011

Myles slept with his dog in his pajama shirt. Silly boy. Notice how Myles sleeps on top of his bed, I don't know why he prefers it but it makes my job so much easier.Chase didn't want to wait for me to undress him to get in the bath so he jumped in with his diaper and shirt on. He loves the water.
Chase loves his baby brother and attention so whenever I try to get some pictures of Asher Chase always gets right in.
So tiny
So tired.
Newborns always make the best faces.
We signed Myles and Dashiel up for a 4 day soccer camp. They had a great time running around kicking the ball and making goals. Their friends Zach and Lucas went to the soccer camp too. I have no idea who the little girl in this picture is.

No comments: