I was pretty much on bed rest this whole month. Morgan really stepped up and took care of the boys and house because I couldn't. He was wonderful. We also spent a lot of time at my parents house. It was so helpful to be able to just sit and know my boys were okay. Our neighbors were awesome. We had meals brought in so I could stay down and so many people helped take the boys at different times. I had so much pain in my hips and radiating pain down my legs it was physically so overwhelming and emotionally draining but through it all my little boys were such troopers. I was so blessed.




Myles gave his first talk in primary. He talked about the restoration of the priesthood. He did a great job. I wondered if he would even get up there and talk but he surprised us all and was so darling.
Myles celebrated his 4th birthday this year. What a great kid. Myles is still on the small side but he has a huge heart. He is sensitive and still tells us everyday that he loves us and likes us forever.
Morgan and Papa took the boys to the zoo to see the Dinosaurs. They had a great time and I stayed home since walking was quite painful.
Dashiel and Myles had a wonderful preschool end of the year program. They were so cute singing all the songs and saying their little parts. Grandma and Papa came and saw them in the program.

Chaser in the last picture taken of him as the youngest child. My sweet boy was about to get his world turned upside down.

Myles celebrated his 4th birthday this year. What a great kid. Myles is still on the small side but he has a huge heart. He is sensitive and still tells us everyday that he loves us and likes us forever.
Morgan and Papa took the boys to the zoo to see the Dinosaurs. They had a great time and I stayed home since walking was quite painful.
Dashiel and Myles had a wonderful preschool end of the year program. They were so cute singing all the songs and saying their little parts. Grandma and Papa came and saw them in the program.

No comments:
Post a Comment