Saturday, June 16, 2012

8

My phone is still not taking pictures, Soooo frustrating. But we had a good day today. We watched the movie John Carter with the boys this morning. I think they enjoyed it and you all know how much we like nerdy things around here. Then we went out to my parents. My Mom is in Texas with Corinne and the newest baby so we hung out with my Dad. We made homemade pizza and headed to the Three Dog Night concert. Thanks to some cute girls in my parents ward we left all 6 grandchildren. The concert was so much fun. I was surprised at how entertaining those old guys were and how well their voices have held up. I even enjoyed their new songs. We also gave my Dad an awesome meat thermometer for Father's Day. Now Morgan and I are eating frosties on the way home with our 4 wonderful boys sleeping in back.

No comments: