Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Official

Congratulations Ashley and Daniel!


On Tuesday night Daniel Olsen proposed to my sister Ashley and she said "YES!!!". Daniel took Ashley to dinner and then to their "spot". I'm sure it was all very romantic and Ashley, true to Craven tradition, cried. They are a wonderful couple and very much in love. They will be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on June 21st. Ashley and Daniel met in the singles ward last summer when Ashley came home from her mission. Daniel is currently going to school and is also a native to South Jordan so for now they will be living close to home which makes me happy. We are all very excited to have Daniel join the family and wish the two of them the best of luck and all the happiness in the world. Personally I am looking forward to buying a new dress for the occasion :)


Daniel surprised Ashley with this beautiful ring
and she loves it. I get to take a tiny bit of credit
because Daniel asked my opinion before he bought it.


I added these additional pictures so you would
see how well suited they really are for each other.


1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY!!! I didn't know that she was engaged. I saw the first picture as her profile pic on facebook and thought she absolutely looked gorgeous!!:) Weddings are so exciting.