Monday, June 30, 2008

June

It has been a while so I thought I would quickly post some pictures of the fun things we have been doing lately. Corinne and her s were in town so we got to play and let the kids get to know each other better. It was so great to spend time with them. My sister Ashley got married June 21, it was beautiful. I don't have any good pictures of Ashley and Daniel but there are some cute ones of the boys. I could write so much more but will let the pictures do the talking.

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thanks for leaving your email. Looks like you've been having some fun. Congrats for your sis's wedding. They look like they're a fun couple. That's awesome. Your boys are so cute! Love their eyes. Wowza!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Looks like you all have been busy!! and having fun.

Cassia said...

Good for you for doing an "over all" post. It's hard to keep up with writing blogs sometimes! :)

Corinne said...

Cute pics I love the ones of the kids at the picnic and the pool. Can you e-mail me some to add to my blog. Mom has all the pics I have so if you need any from me you can get them off her computer. Love ya