

We got new carpet in our house last week. I was so excited to rip out that dirty white carpet. We were having a heck of a time keeping it clean and looking nice so we decided to use our stimulus package check to replace it. I chose a dark tan color with a color fleck in it to hide spots and dirt. I shopped around and got a great deal and so far I am loving having a new look for our house. It makes such a difference. So show you what it looks like I chose to post pictures that Dashiel had taken. In the first picture you can see his finger at the top and in the second he was trying to take a picture of his feet. Surprisingly they really do give you a pretty good idea of the change.
5 comments:
Yay for new carpet! :) And those pictures are amazingly good for someone Dashiel's age--at least in my opinion. :)
I'm jealous!!
Dashiel is so techno-savy I like the color it will hide the dirt so well. I just love the smell of new carpet too. Every time I walk into my family room it is like ahhh so clean kind of like that new car smell. Well love ya!
Don't you just love new carpet. We did our front room and hall about a year ago and I still love it. I want to do the rest of the house. Love the updates.
I really like the new carpet! And it would be great to hangout at the park sometime. Let me know.
Post a Comment