Dashiel is wearing his Dad's favorite hat.
BYU fever has hit our house. Morgan hasn't missed a football game yet and doesn't plan on it. He has got Dashiel involved in his enthusiasm. Dashiel says "BYU Cougars" and can spot the Y on the mountain every time we drive past it on the freeway. During the last game Dashiel kept saying "unbelievable" just like his Dad only it sounded like "unvileebable". Dashiel also likes to wear blue shirts on game days. I can't wait until all this madness has ended.
4 comments:
That's so cute with Dashiel (and so fun to have him enjoying it with his daddy!), but good luck! How long until the season is over? :)
Hey congrats on the 3rd baby coming! That's wonderful. I'll guess it's a girl.
Burke will be so jealous. He has to listen to the games over the internet. The one "free" cable station we had sometimes had the mountain west division games but they finnaly blocked it on us so Burke was bummed about that(it happend to be the hunting station as well double bummer) Love th pic of Dashiels "bad face" I get that look far too often from my girls. Love ya!
Congrats on the pregnancy! That is exciting even if it wasn't planned. I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. I know that feeling all to well, which is why I pray to never be pregnant again. Good luck. Call me if you need to complain!
Post a Comment