
Dashiel had a great birthday! Thanks to all our family and friends who celebrated with us. Dash got some great toys and books. We mostly took video of the parties, they are long so I won't make you suffer through them. Instead I have these pictures of Dash with his swords. Morgan taught him the "best" way to carry them around with him. I think these pictures truly capture Dashiel. Also he picked his cake and was so excited about the construction trucks.



7 comments:
LOL those pics are awesome! I can't wait to have a boy.
Who knew underwear could be so useful?
I love the pictures. We were so sorry that we had to miss the party. Amber was just a sick baby. She was in bed by 6:00 that night. We missed seeing you!
Hope Dashiel had a great birthday! I can't wait to have children someday! Hopefully or maybe i will. Who knows.
I LOVE those pictures. I've been tempted many times to post some pics of Joseph running around in his underpants. You've made me feel more brave! I'm laughing as I type!!
Okay that is seriously too cute and funny!! I love it! What a character.
Holly cow!!! I love that boy. i can just see those pictures popping up when he is running for class president! Thanks for sharing! Love you.
Post a Comment