Tuesday, September 14, 2010

loving this

Since preschool started I get two hours three days a week with only one child. My friend Julie and I decided to go walking during that time. I borrowed a jogging stroller (thank you) and we go walking for about and hour. I have loved getting out of the house and Julie and I could talk for hours so the company is excellent.

Chase still has his baby cheeks, I can keep calling him chubbers for a while longer.

I walked into the kitchen to find Dashiel and Chase sharing a chair at the table.

Myles has started his speech preschool again and I hired a babysitter to come each week to watch the other two and so Chase can get a good nap. I am glad to have the one on one time with Myles. I think his speech is getting better.

Morgan is amazing! I married a great guy, anyone who knows him can agree that he really is the perfect person for me.

I love my living room, still.

I have been watching Bones on Netflix, I think it is a great show, I am addicted.

Chase has started with the tantrums, he cries, gets upset and throws himself on the floor, and being my third child I have no guilt whatsoever about putting an 18 month old in time out. He has to learn who is boss and that is me.

Allergy season is coming to a close. Dashiel has been on singulair this season because his allergies were so bad he would get a mild asthma cough. Hopefully with the change in the season he can stop taking the pill that cost $4 each (ouch).

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I love it when life just feels right. Everything seems to fall into place and be as it should. I am so glad you are so happy.