Friday, February 25, 2011
Thanksgiving Part 2
On Wednesday evening and most of Thursday we spend time in Arches. It was sooo cold but very beautiful. We bundled up and went on a few little hikes to see the arches. The boys really liked it and Morgan got some great pictures of the park. After Lunch on Thurs. the boys and I headed back to the hotel with my parents for nap and movie time while the rest of the group hiked to Delicate arch. Thursday night we ate Thanksgiving dinner at the Moab Brewery which was fabulous. This is the third time we have gone on vacation with my family on our year over Thanksgiving and I hope this tradition continues.

Double Arch in the snow.
The boys are wearing jackets, coats, hats, gloves, snow boots and snow pants to keep warm. They were great troopers. Chase was so funny to watch trying to walk around with all his layers on.
Hiking around Balance Rock. It is more of a walk but the boys liked "going hiking."
The boys in front of Balance Rock.


Sand dune Arch was freezing when the wind got you but in a few places between rocks we could warm up for a second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that Myles looks like he is freezing to death in the picture of the boys in front of Balance Rock. I'm glad you finally posted again. I was starting to think you had given up on the world of blogging.
Post a Comment