Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cowboy Dashiel


Lately Dashiel loves pretending to be a cowboy. He wears an old hat of mine, a D.I. tie of Morgan's and rides his pony he got from Aunts Ashley and Lindsey. I think I might have to buy him some cowboy boots to match. He is so funny in the video, it is definitely worth watching.




I love that he hits his own bum while he is riding his pony, Morgan taught him that, and I love that Morgan is saying "clipitty cloppity" the whole time. It is never boring at my house just a little exhausting.

5 comments:

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Jennie--He is so cute! I love it!!

Cassia said...

Very cute. :) Thank you for sharing! :)

Kerrie said...

Thanks for making me chuckle! That's so cute! I love the booty slapping. It's cute to see him concentrate on skipping and bootie slapping at the same time. What a great cowboy!

mjseavers said...

Well ain't that the cutest little cowboy you ever saw! I love it Jen. P.S. I thought I'd see pics of your birffday??

theriddle said...

darling! He is so cute!