We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point last month on two dollar Tuesday. We had a fun time with Heather, Austin and Kate Thayn looking at all the dinosaur bones and playing. It was super crowded so we didn't stay long but I remembered the camera so here are a few pics of the boys.
Yes Dashiel is on the wrong side of the posts, and like the good Mom I am, I took a picture first and then ran over to grab him and explain the rules.
Myles touching a Dinosaur bone.
Dashiel loves computers and was quickly drawn to the computers at the museum. Here he is playing an excavation game looking for bones.
Myles loved looking around and pointing at everything.

I asked Dash to smile and he gave me what he calls his "bad face". You might have to click on this picture to see his face bigger.

Darling Myles, his shirt says "fishasaurus".
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun at Thanksgiving Point. It makes me miss Utah! Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment